Thursday, March 19, 2015

Day 5, 8:30 AM

Getting ready to pull out of the motel in Mount Vernon. It is slightly raining outside, and the weather forecast for today and tomorrow is rain, rain, rain. Thankfully I have a poncho. I have not had to use it yet. We'll see how it works.
There is a McDonald's a couple miles up the road at Mount Vernon where I plan to
 stop for breakfast before heading out to Berea. Today Should be the easiest day yet except for the rain. I should only have to cover about 25 miles.
As a sidenote, there is a really good Mexican restaurant right here next to the motel in Mt. Vernon.

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped; therefore my heart greatly rejoices; and with my song Will I praise him." Psalm 28:8


  1. For pics of the trip click here:

    http://www.tripcolor.com/user/84601/trip/C0B3D602-DDC3-492F-B9E6-BC1AA16530A0

    For pictures
    ReplyDelete

No comments:

Post a Comment